Wednesday 21 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Onze

You can wear bright colours to work. Really you can! I usually stick to blocks of colours and break them up with accessories and a black cardigan or jacket.
Dress: Mango (last season). Pearl and Onyx mix Chanel necklace (I found this in a vintage store at an nth of the price and couldn't believe my luck).

I'm just going to take a moment to put this out there - Mango you have some very pretty pieces, but please sort out your sizes! I have clothes in my wardrobe ranging from XS to L (like this dress!?!) and it is horrible to think they consider size 10 a Large. It also makes shopping online impossible. Is it just me? Have you guys had the same problem with Mango sizing?
Black tuxedo jacket from Zara. You probably won't be able to tell in the picture, but the collar is a more shiny material (not sure what it is) than the rest of the jacket. I love classic pieces with a little special detailing, still versatile, but a little more interesting.

As much as I love grey and black I can find it somewhat draining after a while. Do you dress in colour or stick to neutral palettes? xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. You look gorgeous in red! How lucky you were finding that necklace. It's lovely.
    XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a fantastic figure, how do you stay so slim? *jealous*

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm always so scared to wear brights. you look stunning though...and what fab luck with that necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mango is rubbish these days! This season absolutely no clothes fits me in the bust, not even the xxl!!! I am usually a size L on the top because of the 36E and I used to be an L in Mango too. This year total disappointment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely dress. You have a work wardrobe I covet! I must take myself down to Mango and Zara more often in hope of finding some of the beautiful dresses you've shown us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I soooo envy your work wardrobe, and my God you look stunning! every single day that is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks amazing with the jacket buttoned on top of the dress. really shows off your figure well!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had problems with Mango at all this season. In fact I think they're fitting me better but that probably because I have the opposite problem of some people here, most shirts have to much room in the bust. Guess it's best to stay away from them online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress! i love what i've seen from mango ads but unfortunately, they don't have any stores in canada. but oh, how i wish!

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the dress and the Chanel necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so pretty. Red really suits you.

    xx
    chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am loving this series! Please keep it up! The red is amazing on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. RED...Always hot honey...!
    ssr,INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you work out to maintain your gorgeous figure? If so could u possibly do a post or even a video on your routine?? Thanks, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig