Tuesday 14 June 2011

Work It Out: Flute

If there's one trend I can't enough of at the moment it's blouses. Every time I see a different shape or colour, be it pastel hues or brights, I'm tempted to snap them all up. Even when they are no longer on the high street they will still be in fashion - a feminine, floaty blouse can never go out of style!
 Blouse: Miss Selfridge (£35). Skirt and patent leather belt: M&S. Vest top: Zara.

I spotted this blue flute sleeve blouse in Miss Selfridge last week and couldn't resist adding it to my little collection. The draped sleeves not only look beautifully feminine, but are also a subtle way of wearing the kimono trend.

Do you share my love of blouses? xxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I don't own anything like this...but I will soon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you find the loveliest things in miss selfridge, whenever I go in everything is either size 6 or leopard print, eeek. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorguz blouse huny, absolutely love the sleeves! Looking stunning as always :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is your phone cover from? i love it and have been looking for something like it for agggess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! you have some brilliant contents!
    leg hair removal

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig