Sunday 17 June 2012

OOTD: Wallis

Last week while browsing the stores in One New Change after an event I spotted a dress in the window of Wallis and immediately purchased it. I don't think I have ever even been into Wallis before, but now looking at their website I think I have been really missing out! They have a great selection of dresses in a variety of fun patterns and flattering shapes, many of which remind me of DP.
Dress: Wallis (£40 here), Belt: Ted Baker.

Are you a fan of Wallis? Have you purchased anything there recently? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This dress looks lovely on you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great print and cut on that dress :) I've never been in to Wallis ever! Defo will now though :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Wallis now!! I love the dress, it fits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do`t regret that spent a few of minutes for reading. Write more often, surely’ll come to read something new!….

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig