Sunday 7 October 2012

The worst kept secret... I'm Engaged!!!

Apologies for my little absence over the past week, but as you can tell by the title of this post something very exciting happened last weekend. My darling boyfriend proposed on Saturday and I said YES! We are both absolutely thrilled and couldn't be happier!!
I would love to share the whole story with you as I have been gushing about it to anyone who asks, but the fiancée (eek!) has asked me to keep some things private, so I shall give you the shorter and less emotional version!
After weeks of busy schedules that involved back to back night-shifts for him and work trips for me we decided to take Friday off work and spend some quality time together. He planned two magical days of mini dates that included a Michelin starred restaurant for lunch, coffee at the Corinthia hotel (where I have just realised the Xfactor finalists are staying this year), the London Eye, cocktails and nibbles at Evans and Peel detective agency (1920s theme), romantic movie and a long walk around Kew Gardens in the sunshine. On Saturday evening we went for dinner to one of our favourite French restaurants and upon returning home I found my living room had been transformed with hundreds of photos, candles and red roses...
I have never seen the poor boy so nervous, but he assures me it was well worth it to make me the happiest girl in the world! I have been smiling all week like an absolute loon :). 
Thank you all so much for your kind messages on FB and twitter. It really does mean the world to us! xxx
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely proposal! :)
    Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations that is really beautiful and so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How romantic<3 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both! Aww he put a lot of effort into the proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! Amazing ring, your fiance did good :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Its an exciting time in your life, soak up every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing weekend - sounds like all my favourite places to go and that photo of the candles and photos - too too cute! This sounds like an amazing engagement.

    Congratulations to you both :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You thought you liked nail polish before but I guarantee you will like it even more now that you have a beauty on your finger. ;) The engagement period is so fun and romantic - so is marriage (take it from a newly-wed). Enjoy the wedding planning process it goes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You thought you liked nail polish before but I guarantee you will like it even more now that you have a beauty on your finger. ;) The engagement period is so fun and romantic - so is marriage (take it from a newly-wed). Enjoy the wedding planning process it goes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You thought you liked nail polish before but I guarantee you will like it even more now that you have a beauty on your finger. ;) The engagement period is so fun and romantic - so is marriage (take it from a newly-wed). Enjoy the wedding planning process it goes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! We're in the process of planning our wedding at the moment and it's so exciting! You'll love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, congratulations, this is so lovely :)

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natalya, I don't know you but I just want to say a massive congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I've been following your blog for over a year now and I love it. You are so beautiful, intelligent and talented. I wish you all the happiness. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratuations, and what a beautiful ring! (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely news. Many congratulations Natalya. I have been watching your make up tutorials since when you first started, them years ago. I remember how your bf was in the background playing his computer games, while you were filming a tutorial. Ahh its so lovely to think the two of you will be married. Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww congratulations! Such exciting news, you'll make a stunning bride and you look the perfect couple x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah congratulations!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reading this makes me smile, congrats! beautifully arranged

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations and all the best to come!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulation, both of you =)
    Enjoy the time as engaged.

    www.apeekofmarislife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations, we are so happy for you! You'll make an awesome bride! :) Have you come up with any engagement plans yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! I wish you both a great life ahead. Enjoy the most out of each other's companies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats, be always that romantic and in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweety congratulations! This is truly beautiful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just seen the ring- what a beauty! And it looks like Maxie approves! You're a lucky lady :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats Natalya..!
    This is great news. I'm really happy for you & all the best in future.
    I agree with Mr. Fiancée, some things must remain private so that things remain special between you too.
    Lots of love & hugs.

    Sarah
    prettygloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig