Friday 17 April 2015

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio

If you have been reading this blog for a while you will already be aware that I am huge fan of Liz Earle skincare, especially their Cleanse & Polish. I have been using this cleanser with a muslin cloth for many years and though I still adore it I have become somewhat desensitized to its distinctive fragrance. I was therefore super excited to see that Liz Earle had launched a Beauty Trio to celebrate 20 years of of the brand!
The set comes in a beautiful turquoise tin and features 3 limited editions of Cleanse & Polish plus 2 pure muslin cloths. These include calming Rose & Lavender, zesty Grapefruit & Patchouli and soothing Orange Flower & Chamomile.
 I am so excited to try all the new scents!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig